The Killing‘s two-hour Season 3 finale airs this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC. Looking for ways to pass the time until then? Here are ten ways to get ready:
1. Watch a Next On video for the Season 3 finale.
2. Check out four sneak peek photos from the Season 3 finale.
3. Bookmark The Killing Story Sync, then log on this Sunday night at 9/8c and 9PT for a two-screen experience of the finale.
4. Read exclusive interviews with Season 3 cast members including Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden) and Peter Sarsgaard (Ray Seward).
5. Have questions about Season 3? Submit them to Executive Producer Veena Sud by Mon., Aug. 5. at 5/4c. (Then check out Veena’s Q&A on AMC.com on Wed., Aug. 7 to read her answers.)
6. Test your recall of what’s happened so far with The Killing Season 3 Ultimate Fan Games.
7. Refresh your memory with detailed summaries of every Season 3 episode.
8. Join the ongoing online conversation in The Killing Talk forum.
9. Like The Killing on Facebook, then follow The Killing on Twitter.
10. Sign up for The Killing Crime Sheet for weekly updates on the series.
Don’t miss the 2-hour Season 3 finale of The Killing, airing this Sun., Aug. 4 at 9/8c on AMC.
– source: blogs.amctv.com